I used to be a fantasy. Everyone is generous when you're beautiful and exposed. Empty internet goddess weighing value by the opinions of artists who can't spell. He met me before I was real. My perfectly photographed, transparent chest cavity revealed my secrets, and he pick pocketed them with grizzly bear stealth. Just in case there was ever a need to fill a rainy day with something other than bed sheets.
My scarlet lips are left breathless as he steals the last word. The only attention I want is his. Sunshine smiles blind my fear of the future. I want to do everything. With you. Forever. Or for as long as you'll let me.
He's the only one I ever knew how to write about.

3 comments:
knowing my spelling grammar skills i almost think that was a shot at me :P
i am glad you found some one though.
@Bairdduvessa Haha, it wasn't!
:P
Post a Comment