Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Willing Captive


You didn't ask me what I thought
But I'm going to say it anyway

I think we're too young
I think it's too late
I think it's too hard
to think when your gaze
could burn down mountains
that I'd sooner move
than willingly release myself
from your reluctant torture.

My whole body is a heart.
Your rejection, a knife
that I'm grasping, and plunging
over and over
It's the only feeling
you'll allow me
I'm dying to bleed for you.
Bleeding to die for you.

You've given me nothing,
and I'm clinging desperately to it.

You can't have it back.

5 comments:

bairdduvessa said...

having regrets?

Tatiana said...

Not regrets. Welcome distractions from someone who doesn't want to distract me.

bairdduvessa said...

if they care about you enough, they will help you distract yourself. i hope everything is alright, i am of course right here if you need me

Tatiana said...

It's actually the other way around. If they care about me, they won't distract me at all. It was a complicated situation.

bairdduvessa said...

well i can't be right all the time. still i'm here if ya need anythng

Post a Comment