Friday, October 30, 2009
Open
Writing in here is different.
Better.
Honest.
No one reads this save for the occasional stranger
which reminds me of what it was like to blog
when I was freshly turned 19
and wrote because I wanted to
not to impress or report or any other reason
other than to vent and create.
I purposely didn't place this link anywhere but once or twice, because it occurred to me that I like the privacy of my thoughts here, and I don't have that anywhere else. I like spilling out the contents of my soul without having to worry about who will care, or judge or be affected. I wonder if I'm different in that respect; I never blogged for others to read, yet somehow on my main blog it got to a point where I had over 500 subscribers, and averaged 20+ comments per day. It's flattering on some levels, but I guess it just wasn't what I was looking for.
I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment