I dream of long dark responsible hair and of keeping the interest of someone who never wants to talk about me. I want a white summer dress that shows off my skin, and the eyes of one who will never ask me to look in a mirror. I'm a unique collection of contradictions, and I just need you to pretend to understand my messes; my masterpieces. Tuck my memories tightly into a plain box with an expensive red bow to match my lips, and slowly forget what's inside.

1 comment:
contradictions keep us sane, perfection would drive us insane because it would not give us any desire to continue to improve, to introspect, to evolve.
and like i always say, it is our imperfections that make us who we are, what make us unique, what makes us beautiful. the same can be said for our mental imperfections, our contradictions.
after all perfect is boring, chaos keeps us feeling alive.
Post a Comment