...if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.
i want to say something uplifting, or deep...but all i can think of after reading this is *hug*, i hope things are all right fruits.
I never comment here but I need to on this one.This is, was not and will never be about you. You need to realize that. We should talk when you have time. I am really sad you thought what I posted was about you now. Its about a close friend who Im just highly disappointed with.
jwgreyled. Like your work. Nice. I have looked at quite a few blogs and peoples writing and you write well.
3 comments:
i want to say something uplifting, or deep...but all i can think of after reading this is *hug*, i hope things are all right fruits.
I never comment here but I need to on this one.
This is, was not and will never be about you. You need to realize that. We should talk when you have time. I am really sad you thought what I posted was about you now. Its about a close friend who Im just highly disappointed with.
jwgreyled. Like your work. Nice. I have looked at quite a few blogs and peoples writing and you write well.
Post a Comment